Sunday, April 19, 2009

Grah.

I really hate my 3ds max animation now.
flaws here and there. and i have no time to fix it.

-----

3dmax is shit and it fucks my life in to pies-ces
...pls kill me now and F**k me hardcore please.
I really need tipi for my Bung--hole.

-KW Chew,
2nd home housemate, for the past few weeks.

-----


oh speaking of 2nd home, did i told anyone of you that I've moved out to a new place recently?
come i show you my house.





tada, here's my new house, got lahhh a few housemates here and there every night.
come i show you my room.




sharing one unit with ZY. and yup that's Patricia the Patrick.










So yeah, I am trying my best to finish the animation as soon as possible. Although it's much uglier than others one, I'm just, ran out of time. I hope Karlson still appreciate my effort of animating the cookies and the what not planet and give me an A. =(

and..studio, yes, I just discovered like yesterday, that I started off my design from a very wrong step, not knowing that Lisa Wang is supposed to act as the character and perform in KLPac. So now I have to crap my way backwards. And save myself from hell.

Interim is okay. Lack of site engagement. sigh.
and no thanks for,



doing this to my model. lalala.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home