Saturday, May 02, 2009

Archicentre

so, GARIS turned me down ahaha. Because one month is too short for them. So we're finding another firm that will take us for 5 weeks then. =)

so, my 5-weeks-later-for-updates-aunt just asked me about this old fat lady in British got Talent. I told her she's actually in Hogwarts and she asked me where's that.

And my brother is laughing like mad behind the car already.

so, I youtubed Susan Boyle and showed her the video.

and I can't help click on Shaheen Jafargholi.
I say pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase I beg of you you just HAVE to check him out.
and see what a 12 years old boy can offer, he's just awesome. and fucking, adorable.
then one thing lead to another, I saw this.



when the Pedophile is still black. awesome performance.
And that hat.


and yes Jonathan I didn't know that the subtitles are fake.




AND I HAVE, NO, FICKIN, IDEA,
OF HOW TO STUDY SERVICES 2.

SOMEONE JUST TEACH ME HOW, PLEASE.

GO YOUTUBE SHAHEEN JAFARGHOLI.
AND TEACH ME HOW TO STUDY SERVICES 2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home