Thursday, June 04, 2009

PAMPREP

well,

apparently i am participating the PAM Camp 2009, before I begin my internship at BTA, for around 6 weeks.

and apparently Kijun is in charge in the performance, and we have to membuat bodoh bodoh di atas pentas. and stuff.

and apparently holiday is not so much of a holi, when you have to go back college everyday to work and stuff and you'reeeeeeeeee right I'm in digilab now with the genius, Jun Win next to me designing his gung-ho pedestrian walk (it's seriously damn cool!!). [you know i won't type this myself.]



cardboards cutting,pipes spraying
fabric........moulding.
these people are fun.


apparently again, kijun-jo and I are in a group participating one of the PAM Camp competition, about urban redeveloping and stuff . at least, NOW I know more about sketchup and vray renderings. that thing is one of the renderings with the graffiti photoshopped on the concrete wall.


PAM camp better be fun. -_-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home