Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I.ya.

My semester started off tossing a dilemma back at me. Holding a score statistics book in my hand, and a decision need to be make between a 4-2-3 or a 3-3-3 formation. It is the working drawings, drawing the verge of an extra-k spent ( I got the Tokyo guilt, still) and Harry's voice telling me to save it. Then all of the sudden I got Alina pop into my brain with the chilling smile and say how easy working drawings is. Being satirical or not, it doesn't make a different, deep down I foresee another tiring semester ahead, but yeah, gungho will be the shibboleth, all the way.

So yes speaking of the Tokyo guilt, it was exactly 2 hours ago when I receive the text message from my mum, sounded rather cynical than excited-on-my-behalf; okay your papa give you the chance to go is the exact words she used. Perplexity driven, I reciprocate by asking the underlying conditions upon the approval.

Quirky, yes, of all the terms I can come up with, conditions.

No reply, overwhelmed by guilt, I text dad and thank him for giving me the opportunity to go. Knowing that zomg-blood-sucking-8k-fees is slapping his face, he still can fork up that extra thousands just for me to go and have fun. Now you tell me how am I supposed to not feel bad. It has always been like that, you won't like it if you are in my shoe. A simple ABC steps, I ask for things , I got it, I feel bad. And it beats me trying to step into their shoes instead and think over the whole scenario. I usually ended up with the white flag and the topic will never be raised in the phone calls. We both know that I felt bad for asking , and I've thought through, and I decided to wait for a little bit longer. But at this case, they made their move astep forward and actually approved.

It's not a rant, duh, I'd say this relationship between my parents and I are odd. Sometimes even I don't know how to talk to them over things. Bad son it is i guess. But yes mum,dad, the approval means a lot to me, a thank you is definitely not enough.


Now, the overflowing nimiety of emoness being peripheral, attempt 1. I've got some eggs to break ( not on a frying pan sadly), handrawn detailed drawings of a free standing structure, and a big bunch of history terminology and arimathematics coming right up. Not to forget the council, we have a benchmark to set, yo. So yeah this semester is gonna be shit, starting off with a saturday orientation having a risk of poor participants. I need the hype, but not from me this time, to start off my sem, I really do. PAMCamp, Formalnite, competitons and sitevisits, oh hell oh hell.

I need coffee, no.

1 Comments:

Blogger Le Petit said...

I know how u feel!
i ask and i get and i feel guilty!

i hulur tangan i get i spend and i feel guilty!

August 6, 2009 at 10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home