Thursday, September 10, 2009

I.ya.

I'm supposed to continue my working drawings homework.
I still haven't study for structures.
I still haven't start my creature scanning.

I am supposed to blog. no.
I am supposed to do work.

I will upload pictures for Kuantan trip soon,
AFTER Tuesday.


One tiny note to my dear architecture coursemates.
Studio 2, be careful of what you design ah.
Tunggulah sampai Working Drawings mampuslahmuhahahahaha.
and... the.

Happy Birthday Staciememacie. =)



Luke : So as an architecture student, what do you do for your past time other than work and assignments?

*5 seconds later*

Luke : oh my god you don't have a life.

Yes I don't have a life.

2 Comments:

Blogger wreck of the day said...

hola felix :)
how have you been?
i haven't spoken to you in ages.
hopw you are doing fine :)

September 12, 2009 at 5:27 PM  
Blogger Felix said...

hoi hoi yorsh morsh.
i am fine, yes haven spoken in ages, you you are not on msn -_-

September 12, 2009 at 10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home