Tuesday, November 10, 2009

that time of the month

Again, now we're back to that time of the semester.
Where I started feeling insecure and frustrated.

It always started off well, having a clear path set, know which direction I'm going.
So I like my design concept. So I'm sticking with the crocodile.
And ended up like this, having a clear progress and on the way to completion, but yet there are so many things I'm worried about at one time.

And I ask myself, where am I standing as an architecture student.

So,
I don't have a broad knowledge about architecture to begin with.
I am bad with computer programs and 3d-modeling software, kangarootermitedragonflyftw?
I don't even have a laptop to play with.
I don't really trust my own instinct sometimes, I doubt my own decision all the time.
I didn't read "The Secret"
I'm no Mr. Convincing. Not in english I believe.
I don't have a pair of good hands to do a 1:100 scale little door knob.
And it take hours for me to understand what needed to be understand in minutes.
I am not "screw-the-scores" kind of people, I am a lil'bit too kiasu for that.
Staying ovenight at college doing work doesn't makes me extra hardworking,
it just showed how desperate I am.

So,
so maybe I can draw, I can photoshop.
Then I draw out my ideas, and it just stopped there.

So,
where am I standing as an architecture student, it's funny how I still haven't figure this out yet.


Well, I'm fine, it's just the time of the sem,
where finals and studio drives people crazy.
Then after all the craziness, I still have an answer I need to find.

Geez, karma, I am turning into a toothpick-size-stress-monster. So much for laughing at other people -___-

1 Comments:

Blogger wreck of the day said...

aww felix
you know what
i think you are one of the most talent person there is.
sometimes it takes you a while to get things because creative people are not as gifted in the logical department :)
but thats okay, because logic and be learnt, but not creativity.

no one is perfect, but you can practice :)and i know with practice you will get close to perfect fhe :)

keep your head up,
you are sooooo talented and have sooo much potential!

yorsh

November 15, 2009 at 9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home