Tuesday, December 29, 2009

091228

Its 8.30am, still at home, mum and aunt supposed to be back from wet market, and I
m supposed to follow my cousin out and she's supposed to drop me at DCA.

So its Jason's last week in DCA.yay, BOOHOOHOO.

The bonding month of Jason and Felix has finally coming to an end. 2 more days. Um, well, if you're asking about the outcome of the bonding month, nothing much has changed actually. It's the normal Jason and Felix, making fun of each other, sometimes Sue and Justin got dragged into the circle. But if you really want me to point out something different before and after the bonding month, I'd say, Bonding month theme song.(think Gaga's rummarummama)


Seriously nothing changed, it's the normal Felix and Jason you see everyday.

Mum's going back tomorrow, a day before the last day of 2009, just because someone needs to get a cheque from her. [you can ignore the follow italiced lines] Apparently my father don't know how to deal with it, which I think it's quite stupid, maybe the cheque needs some special spell to activate it, which,DUH only my mum knows how to pronounce it properly. Maybe its inThai. hmm.
that's mum trying to find the right fingers for the rockers sign.and, yay.

I'm supposed to meet up with Luke, since long time ago.
I'm supposed to meet up with Andy, or rather Tee Da Yuan, since early December.
I'm ashamed of myself.

Wanted to do a, lookback 2009 thing and get it posted before 2010. I should get started soon. heehee.
Lookback 2009, oh the happenings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home