Saturday, December 26, 2009

have youself a merry little, thing.

Well, I'm a day late for this but, Merry Christmas ladies and gentlemen.
So My christmas celebration was great I believe, though the planning progress is a pain in the ass, just ask Jason. He should be the one understands the most, listening to my grunt and rant whole day long in the office.

Dear people that DON'T REPLY SMSES : Just go slap yourself at the face, please.
and thank you Li Hui for booking the tickets though you didn't make it in the end.

Oh by the way, Mum's on the way.

So my Christmas Eve started off with work. Still working on the same'ol'U-Hotel, the 7th model.
I have no idea when are we gonna finish this, believe it or not, we brought work home again, due to the little little changes all the way from the parking lots to the hotel room layouts to the facade. Jason and I has been reworking on the hotel, like thrice.
And oh little little note about DCA updates, lil'Sue is joining us starting next week hoohoo!

Then I slacked, 3 hours before 6.30, and did this.
It started off with u(second from right). Well, yeah I created that redface thing halfway making the model of the U-Hotel. Well then Jason says " yer so demonic" and then he drew the n ( second from left). I'm not sure what n means, other than just a reverse of a u, but I believe Jason is in a frustrated mood too when he drew that, orrrrrrrrr he's hungry. hmm. Then the chick at the left is sort of a request from a girl working downstairs in the ID department, still haven't manage to hand it to her yet. She just asked for a girl, with 2 ponytail left and right. And the kid at the right........ no.idea.don't. ask.

Then everyone in the office slacked and started to fool around and kill time. Jason and I did this.
DCA Project, U hotel, In Construction, Merry Christmas. nuff-said.

then dinner, friends, shibi, movies, and yeah you get the drift.
and well, will talk about Jason's pose ( above) some other time.
Long storrrrra ra a a a rumma rumma ma ga ga olala.

It didn't started off like that, it supposed to be watching-a-play-at-klpac-and-christmas-yumcha-after-that and selllooowwwwllllyyy things changed and we're settled with Nandos-then-Avatar3D.

Don't get me wrong, I am sooooo not complaining. And I had fun that night, really. So yeah tthis is. my, first time celebrating Christmas with friends for my entire life, if I'm not mistaken.So yeah, means a lot to me. Merry Christmas again peeps, and bonjourrrrrrrmummah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home