Tuesday, December 08, 2009

ugh

so what's not updated.

I've started working in DCA, along with Jason, for the entire December.
Honestly it was a fucking spontaneous decision. It was a quick conversation, a sudden surge of temptation, then there I was sitting in Jason's room, emailing MunInn and requested for the internship. In 5 minutes, he replied and said yes. and the next thing I know, I am already here blogging about how shitty life is right now.

Works has been very challenging, today's Day 2,and we're supposed to finish a 5 storey house model by day 3. Stressful, very stressful, but I am enjoying it so far. Just hope that by tomorrow we can really finish up the work, or else we'll be the sad-noob-gg-duo. The office is flooded with UCSI-Architecture-students, and 2 Taylors Alumnis but they are all really friendly.

I hate parking, especially the parking meter.
If its a she, she's a fucking annoying bitch. ohwell.


Trial camp, Formal Nite, whatever I'm in, versus my siblings.

Working in DCA might be a bad decision at the first place.
Making decision abruptly is bad, real bad Felix.
I've got trial camp and formal nite to worry about and then I'm messing myself up with internship, all in a 15 minutes car ride to Jason's.
Formal Nite is so far, still not that stable, too many things happened at one go, and I can't help much. I am really feeling bad about it, oh and the 2 days after that is the Trial camp, staying over at UKM and I still haven't inform my siblings, which I foresee the 2 disgusted faces sarcastically saying how busy their brother is and don't care about anything else anymore. The differents between me and them is that, they are the type that hates being involved in stuffs, clubs, society, camps, and hell, I'm the one that always get myself involved in these things ( I'm not complaining btw) Sometimes, I just wish that we can really talk through these issues, so far every discussions ended up with me staring at both of them, and walked off not saying anything.

How am I suppose to tell them about the stayover at UKM?

Scared Scriptless has been awesome, can't wait for the next monday to come!

And I had a really bad day. Everything is so messed up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home