Saturday, March 20, 2010

Oh sigh


Kina Grannis - Valentine
I like how the music video is filmed and the animation dominos effect. It's cute.

Howdy peeps. It's time for know-that-you-still-have-a-lotsa-things-to-do-but-you-still-waste-time-facebooking-and-now-you're-here-blogging-session.

Zee Avi came back in KL and performed. I missed it, tickets sold out a week ago, and there's another one coming up 3 days later, her album is your entrance ticket. 5pm, Garden's Rock Corner. I don't know whether I should go or not. Sigh.

IP is a lil'bit messy now, my part. Just started the detailed drawings, the waterwall is kinda spinning my head round and round a bit. And I've got so many other details to do, all have to be done before next next Wednesday. But I'm half way through the first one, I guess.

And oh, naughtylittlemonster's progress not going so well as well, having problem looking for empty coms in digilab, or anyone's laptop to pinjam and use and color up all the stupid monsters I drew, and all fro 500 bucks, I think. I've done 6 drawings, I stupidly terdeleted the cover page, so I have to redo that one. Which means I still have 6-7 drawings to cover.

Studio. yes.studio.
Hindu temple is the assignment, revamp and recreate a new hindu temple, a contemporary way is the plan. Had a concept, or concepts, now trying very hard to put it into form, and also narrow the idea down, to one solid one, instead of ideas flying around like books in Hogwart's library.I'm afraid I'll end up having something very AVATAR.Assignment 1 and 2 has dr agged my confidence down a bit, studio 3 is THAT hard. No messing around anymore I guess, really need to plan things properly from now on.2 massing models need to be done by next Tuesday. "shit" to that too.

Then Archustic Architectural Workshop.
Things that I've been assigned to do. I still can't find a time to kickstart filming things. Need to sit down with Li Hui and Marie to talk about it too T_T

And some other things that might cheer me up. And oh, I've just heard Nik's voice recently, and she's a very good singer. Maybe I should really gather people around and make a video like the one below.It's really fun. Erm, I tried covering John Legend's song (ahem I believe you all know the source of influence) and will upload it up one day I guess. or maybe re-recording it. IDK (omgsolihui) but yeah.okay, time for studio. ciaoz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home