Friday, June 11, 2010

i am bored

wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too bored.
I am so bored I am gonna colorize every sentence with different colors.



Current location : Dectar, UKM.


Day, 6 staying in UKM. And another 5 more days to go.
Masyerin called me the other day, and arranged an interview with me, but he said its for formalities only, I am more or less hired. So, I'll be seeing Stacie everyday at work. and having Ikea meatballs for lunch, almost, everyday.

Self reminder : GET THE SHOWS FROM ADIAN.
apparently UKM wifi speed is the ultimate imba. =)

Archustic camp is starting tomorrow, can't wait to get it over with, with lotsa fun of course.






and Dennis is a racist(his favorite indian color), lol.
I'm out.











of words. bye/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home