Tuesday, June 22, 2010

mengemalu-malu-zibonkskan.

so, day 1 @ MMN.


the dude sitting beside me said hi, I said hi.
Abg. Badrul : So, you dari maner?
Me : (the following line was blurted out of my mouth, not in my mind), "dari maner" as in, tempat belajar ke tempat tinggal?


Yes never fail to embarrass yourself Felix, great.

Abg.Badrul : tempat belajar. ( he didn't even laugh or chuckle.)
Me : owh, Taylors University College.
Abg.Badrul : Dari Petaling Jaya?
Me : ah tak, I tinggal kat Kepong.
Abg.Badrul : ................ *nod and looked away*


WHO THE HELL ASK YOU WHERE YOU STAY CAN LISTEN AND THINK PROPERLY BEFORE ANSWER QUESTION ANOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.



So, day 2 in MMN,
originally I am supposed to wait for Mr.Mas and he'll bring me to sit in one of his design meeting with his partner today, and it's already 6, he's still talking to the other guy.

So, AbgBad came, and talked to me.

Abg.Badrul : Balik lambat ke hari ini.
Me : Yeah balik ngan bas, ( I heard "Balik ngan bus ke hari ini")

And Abg.Bad walked away.

embarrassment 2.



and oh all this while Mr Mas, WAS TALKING TO THE PARTNER RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY EYES AND I DIDN'T KNOW. So ended up, I waited until 7, just to see Mr.Mas clean up his table and say "I'll see you tomorrow Felix". FML.


Bubububububububububut, MMN is awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home