Saturday, June 19, 2010

post archustic

34 new friends on facebook.
how awesome is that.
one new video, and tonnes of photos newly added as well. thank you so much Ayen for recording the performance. It was fun huh Chooi Si?

After so much rantings and grumbling about the preparation, I actually do miss Archustic.
Archustic was fun, working with the people, getting know new friends, and more new friends.The short guitar jamming sessions.That hey soul sister project. Running around DECTAR(wait that's Dennis), I mean, staying in the control room checking out the lights and stuff, sitting at that long table fire torching perspex, the hamster ball, the jokes we've made, hibernation and hashashas, and of course, the mashed potatoes.


Annoyingly enough, after 5 years of staying in this place, we're finally moving out. Not to say the new place is a better place, and its a temporary one, again, mind you. The packing was hell, the transferring was hell, and the dust. oh my goodness the dust, got me sneezing on and off for hours. Think my nose is going to fall off soon. So everything is set (almost), and after moving you won't be able to see me online for like, maybe...... weeks?
I HOPE MASYERIN GOT WIRELESSHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE
which reminds me,







how the hell am i gonna go to work after i move out of this place.
The new place is like half an hour (walking distance) away from the ktm station. Mr Mas say he won't give us the office key, so we only have to enter the office at 9.30, aunt bro and sis leave to work around 6.30. If I don't follow them I have no idea how am I gonna go work. But if I follow them I am gonna have to loiter around the perimeter of the Curve for like 2 hours before the office opens. FML.

1 Comments:

Blogger Adian said...

good luck working.. or training... or practicaling.. or whatever it is, ahahhaa

June 20, 2010 at 1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home