Tuesday, July 20, 2010

look at me

then look at your man, then back at me, then your man, then me.
I just watched that Old Spice commercial, damn it's random.










Inception was awesome, I mean, FUCKING AWESOME.
My sister and I were supposed to watch it tomorrow (can't believe my brother don't want to watch it, he rather watch Eclipse wtf.) And last night my sister and I walked pass the cinema at KepongMetroPrima, stared at the now showing screen, stared at the clock. stared at each other,then stared at Leonardo Dicaprio lying on the beach, and stared at my brother's angry face as we made him waited for us at the train station to pick him up, for 45 minutes.

Well, that's for picking Eclipse over Inception. (no lah i am kidding)



No seriously, Inception deserves an Oscar, the script, the visual effects. I find Kent Watanabe sort of out of place there (not the mafia face though), and Ellen Page suits the architecture student character perfectly.(yes architecture student). Personally not a big fan of Leonardo Dicaprio, but he's great in the show. Like, Arthur.After watching that van rolling/hotel corridor gravity spinning fighting scene, I started seeing stars spinning in my eyes. If I watch the 3d version, I'd vomit. heh. Salute to Joseph Gordon Lewitt.

and Marion Cottilard. LOVE. Love the french accent heh.
I admit that I was lost half way through the show, but luckily that I manage to pick it up in the end. I don't mind watching it another time, just to get the picture clear. Imagine my left eye staring at the actors and right eye at the subtitle. Nolan took years writing the concept, and another half a year to polish up the script. Apparently he's inspired by Momento, both show has that similarity, of self-doubting whether one is being in a dream, or fantasy, or reality.( I am as thrilled watching Momento back then.) Salute, Nolan, Salute.Definitely a 5 stars show, DEFINITELY.






(stares at Eclipse poster)... 6 stars.
__________________________________________________________________


It's a tiring, disappointing, and disgusting day.

Tired of human relationship, family, friends, what they say, what you've heard, what they did, how they talked to you, how you responded, how you've insulted them, how insulted you are.

Disappointed on the amount of effort spent on work, and the outcome is surprisingly bad. The laptop is not cooperating with you properly, a colleague that walk pass and stared at your screen, gave a "whoa/wow/huah/oh wow" comment (I am sorry, maybe he really mean it, but I believe he got some better things he can say other than those) and walked away. Boss is expecting a lot, and I only can provide this much.

Disgusted by the weather, by the look on that Jusco cashier's pussyface, by the people chatting loudly over the other table.



Sorry, I just needed to rant.
__________________________________________________________________



spot the similiarity. what am i asking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home