Saturday, July 10, 2010

maggiemee

sorry for the random title, inspired by the middle aged lady sitting beside me.



This is the 8th yawn made. And I'm still stucked in Oldtown, with my sister. While waiting for the mechanic to call. SawMobile is currently being serviced heh.

Dinnered with Yuan, Nicky, and Doug. and Junwin, (not under the same category) last night. It was fun, despite all the profanities made annoyedtheshitoutta the people sitting beside our table. Like some cussing goats on the loose heh, we talked about almost everything, and at somepoint got stucked at the "My school is more samseng than your school" game show. Where SriKL and WesleyMethodist representatives were debating over what they did during their graduation year, and the ChungHwa National rep sat aside and listened. Burned down the lab, blasted off the toilet bowl with....potassium, flooded the classroom, stole staffroom computer parts. And suddenly the high schools in Perlis are like, the, most disciplined high schools ever in Malaysia.Then I stared at Yuan, then I started picturing "me and my highschool friends stacked up the tables and chairs all the way to the ceiling and got scolded by guru discipline" ( we really did it. serious.) then bursted out into laughter. Ohhhhhhhhhh my highschool SUCKED big time.hahahaha.

The mechanic is supposed to call, like, 1 hour ago. Where, the, hell is he.

I just noticed how my siblings update the songs they listen to, through me nowadays. As though I am the only person listen to music eversince we moved to the new place. Not that the songs that I listen to are very much updated also.My sis set Yuna and Bobeepbobeep as her ringtone, and my brother put Glee as his morning alarm ringtone ( which is annoying, cause ended up I'm the one that switched off the alarm, and wake him up. I wake up 5.30 in the morning listening to the same song everyday, just to wake him up and then try to get back to sleep. And how dare he calls himself a light sleeper.) We sang Kantoi like, almost every night lol, I think its the ukulele effect, everytime I strum the C chord, then semalam I called you you tak answer came along. Speaking of which, I've picked up a few new songs playing with the ukulele, maybe its really time to update my youtube page ( can you imagine, I haven't update after that poorly viewed Kings of Leon cover ), and cover a song with the ukulele. Any suggestions?

And oh one more thing, I need to change my blog layout. I am getting bored with this one ady wor, but I am soooooo lazyyyy toooo dealll withhhh html. Stacie mentioned about Dreamweaver, but I know zero about it. And my rubyred is getting sick, I am so worried sigh.

Wong Guan's back, guys. We should meet up.
And Mel's coming back in less than 10 days. Stoked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home