Thursday, July 22, 2010

oh dear office

currently listening to Gee, again. Some thing called re-addiction.

currently in Kepong OldTown again, and I am now having two upper lips. Happened when you knew that you are allergic to seafood, subconsciously (cheh.), but in reality you still order it and eat it, and then you subconciously regret it, then in reality your bottom lip swollen and had two little bums on the surface of your bottom lip, with a tiny valley in between, and formed an upper lips. Not only having a big mouth, I am now potentially having two mouths. wtf.

Mel, is, finally, back.
.

can't wait to see you. i go there, or you come, either way. can't wait.

Today marks the end of my internship life in MMN. Well, technically it's tomorrow. But the deal I had with Mr Mas working in MMN is supposed to be, helping out on the competition plus somethingdifferentonceinawhile. So, the things about the competition I sudah siap, polished up the last rendering today. So far for all the renderings I've done, I photoshopped every single one of it. Diffuse glow like mad. But I am very satisfied with the outcome, personally. I thought I did a not-bad-job with the photoshopping part. Mr Mas is satisfied with it at least heh heh heh.
Also, am not sure whether I am allowed to post it up here, after all its a competition, tak nak lahhh tunjuk orang lain so early still. The competition supposedly due, tomorrow.
AND. GUESS. WHAT. HAPPENED.

Tuesday, we rushed our ass off, rendering, cadding, typing report, and layouting the board.
Wednesday, we rushed our ass off, rendering, typing report, photoshopping, and layouting the board.
Wednesday 5pm, we were told ( well, no, Joseph sort of announced on facebook,) that the competition deadline has been extended. Mr Mas stomped over to my workstation, stared at the screen blankly, and asked Stacie to check PAM website, and it's true. They were, as I quote, PLEASED to announce that the competition deadline has been extended. Not next week, not the week after next week, NEXT FUCKING MONTH. (Politics, what the hell.)


so in the end, mr mas smoked in the office.

so I went in the office today, and facebooked till 11.
Rendered the last scene, photoshopped the image.
and back to facebook at 2.


Then we had a small farewell teatime party, Puan Shida brought a brownies cake for everyone. and two special cupcakes just for us. Made a quick speech, about how I really enjoyed my stay in MMN, and how much fun I had working there. Then we snapped pictures, lotsa lotsa pictures. Sigh, too bad its coming to an end, tomorrow.


and that's the nicest boss I've met, so far. thank you for everything mr mas. I'll see you soon, I hope.



Okay sis is finally bored, we're heading home. I actually got something more to post, but I guess I will do it in the next post,soon. Till then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home