Sunday, July 18, 2010

pants

I am now,

slightly annoyed with the kid beside me constantly scream and yell and laugh for no apparent reason. On and off I gave that kid this scornful disgusted stare, hoping that she will get the message and shut the hell up.

Okay it worked in the sense that she's not screaming and yelling anymore, and it failed as she's now staring at me even more. I am like now attempting to ignore her stare and stay focused on blogging but SHE JUST WONT STOP STARING HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CONCENTRATE WTF.

My assignment for the weekend, actually, is to test render on the now 3d work MMN just came up with. And I've just wasted my yesterday did nothing. And I am supposed to show him, at least something on Monday. Everything dues on Tuesday. I am supposed to do 7 different render shots. And my sister need my laptop every night to do her work as well. So I am now like stressing out but I can't do anything about it. Okay maybe I need to do more research about interior renderings. Okay yes I should.

testrender1

















NOT.

That was some online tutorial that I followed, but the outcome is nothing, i repeat, NOTHING, like what it's supposed to be. The only part that I managed to pick up is the holy diffuse glow effect, which, OBVIOUSLY, I photoshopped.

I WANNA WATCH INCEPTION. NEED TO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home