Thursday, July 29, 2010

SNSDChinagotaprettygirlhahahahaha

I am sorry, I just, need to blog about this.
You know how I used to have this addiction on the GeeGeeGeeGeeSNSD song? ( okay fine I'm still crazy about that song, I don't know, it's the tune that easily stucked in my head but) ANYWAY.

Guess what I've found today?




I, literally, fell down from the chair laughing. Whenever the second part comes out. This is just a Nobel-worthy discovery. Seriously China, you never fail to amaze me.

*rewatch the video*
Okay now I am off to another laughing spree.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sophia Az said...

how the hell do you find all these videos?!?!

July 29, 2010 at 10:55 PM  
Blogger Felix said...

i was curious about the choreographer.

i googled SNSD gee choreographer.
they gave me this.

July 29, 2010 at 11:32 PM  
Blogger zhenlong25 said...

omg Felix!!!!
I think I gonna blog about this too xDDDDD

July 30, 2010 at 12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home