Sunday, July 04, 2010

work tmr


Life in MMN is getting hectic. With all the cadding and 3dmodelling working coming up next week. This weekend might be the last weekend I can spend breathing properly before the work starting to pile up next week. AND, spending 6 hours stoning in McD refilling coke 7 times in a row (deciding what to eat for dinner) is definitely not the way.

Went for DATUM10', and the speakers are comparatively better than last year I think. At least I only slept for two lectures only heh heh. Sorry Alejandro, sorry Lucy, I just, don't understand you guys. I enjoyed Charles Renfro, the Thai and the Indonesian SUB. Which they threw us tonnes of interesting images and renderings and explained it along the way. Actually other than the 2 that I slept through, the rest are averagely good lah.

And I didn't know Sou Fujimoto can speak english hehehe.






Lilian's back, Nicky's back, Mel's coming back, Fart's coming back, Ming's coming back.
OH WHAT SHOULD WE DOOOO.



People asked :" what's so good about MMN actually?"
My answer?


well we didn't go there everyday lah of course. But once in a while, it's gooddddd enough hehehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home