Tuesday, September 14, 2010

hipopo

was on a phone conversation with my granny, supposedly wishing her happy birthday.
and it goes something like this.


Me : mum, she's there?
Mum : yeah hold on. [passes the phone to granny, can hear mum say "listen, listen its your grandson"
Granny : hello?
Me : hello, po? [po, as in granny]
Granny : hello?
Me : hello, po? I am Tat.
Granny : yeah yeah got got, got voice hahaha.
Me : [getting louder] PO. CAN HEAR ME ANOT, I AM A TAT AH.
Granny : hello?
Me : PO, I AM AH TATTT. HELLO? is it me you're looking forrrr
Granny : [passes the phone back to Mum]
Me : hello.
Mum : wait wait wait i pass it to her again. [ passed the phone to granny, and mum said " listenm got voice one just listen" ]
Granny : ["mai lah (don't want lah) geliiiiii "(its "ticklish", i think she meant the phone wtf.)]
Mum : ["a tat ah, he wants to talk to you" ]
Me : hello, po?
Granny : arrr?
Me : I am ah tat ah.
Granny : ah haa wa jiak pah liao. [ yes i eat already.]

EPIC I TELL YOU.

so well at this point i am really erupting soon, so I decided to say Happy Birthday to her properly and pass the phone to my sister.


Sister : hello po.

















Sister : hello po.
Sister : hello po.




happy birthday popoh. just get healthier soonsoonlili pingpingahnahn lah.
going Vietnam this coming friday. oh, so, stoked.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home