Monday, December 13, 2010

Cook log

So my brother went out dinner with his friends at Jogoya, came back with rants and disappointment, apparently the quality dropped, anyway the rant came back 2 hours later, so the point is I'm home alone.
And this is what happened.

Time : 9.20pm
Venue : Menjalara Crib Pantry
Objective : cook, friggin, dinner.
Standing in front of the table,

I looked to my left, I saw 2 empty basket and 1 small bowl with 2 small garlics, some dirty cloth, a rice cooker, a few comic books, my Samsung phone charger, three AAA batteries, 70 cents, a smart cooker and a packet of MeeSedap.

I looked to my right, I saw my towel hanging on the chair.

So I've decided to cook Mee Sedap, and I had a great plan in mind.
I opened up the fridge and now cue some holy music with angel falling from heaven backdrop please, I found an egg.

So I've decided to cook Mee Sedap with egg( cue holy music with angel falling from heaven backdrop again please.)

Bear in mind that I had 2 packets of Mee Sedap and an egg, a spoon and a smart cooker. only.

1 - Opened the cabinet and reach for a bowl.
2- Pour hot water into the smartcooker and set it on BOIL mode.
3- Killed some time walking into the room and played a round of Plants VS Zombie (+5pts)
4- Water successfully boiled ( +5pts)
5- Dump noodles into the hot water and went back to the room
6- Played The Tings Tings - Shut up and Let me go
7- Until the 5th time she ask me to shut up and let her go, I went out and check on the noodles
8- Noodles are hauled up with spoon and a chopstick ( can't find the other one). (+8pts)
9- Seasonings added into the noodle with a healthy ratio (+10 pts)
10 - Poured excessive water out of the smart cooker and set it to FRY mode.
11- Make sure that the smartcooker is completely dry, wiped the cooker surface with kitchen paper ( I AM THE SMARTEST HUMAN ON EARTH +50pts)
12- Poured cooking oil.
13- Breaked the egg
14- Egg splatted on the surface of the smart cooker and I bid goodbye to sunny side up fried egg. (-5 pts)
15- Freaked out for 3 minutes as I dont have a spatula or to flip the egg.
16- Used only the spoon to DIG the fried egg out of the deep smart cooker(+10 pts) and placed it on the noodle. and it looked like lizard poop.(-10 pts)
17 - Final touching up with the fried onions came with the Mee Sedap packets.
18- Completion.
19- Dine.
20- Done eating. (+5pts)
21- Noticed that the bowl I used to eat the noodle is dusty on the outer surface.
22- Eyes bulged.
23- Opened the cabinet and found some spider webs on the other plates.
24- Dumped the bowl into the sink and did the freaked out dance for 45 seconds.
25- Washed the dirty plates and went back to the room and sulked for 2 minutes.
26- Blog.


there, now I am a little bit blonder.
and this is the story of how I ate my dinner in a dusty bowl.
and meet my blonder self, Felicia.



[ I know there's a term for this innerself character the right word just won't pop up to my brains right now, must be all the trauma and stress gotten from the indian lady from the IELTS Centre, you should see her face when she affirmatively told Kijun and I how hard is it to score in IELTS. I peed in my pants after listening to it ( I didn't.)]

So many things to blog about grr. and internet is a bitch with the capital W.

Came back from Malacca feeling fat and contented. Great place great food great company.

And prom and crit and this and that, I owe this blog too much of an update sigh. slowly lah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home