Wednesday, December 15, 2010

i am supposed to prove that i am damn free

[malacca trip horror movie poster attempt 1. finalized version is on facebook lol.]


.......so here i am.

Just so you know Mee Sedap w/ fried egg attempt 2 is friggin deng successful.
So I'm not very bad a cook after all.

............................................................................................................................................................

and I terignored this page, the moment I started typing "I terignored this page, the moment I started typing" is already like an hour later already lol.

So the scholarship application is unsuccessful, Kijun's officially going to RMIT and I'm officially sailing my way to Sydney alone. I don't know whether to be happy or not. Yes very true I'm very excited about the whole idea of studying overseas, but it's always nice to know that you're not alone to start of with. Apart from this, tonnes of things needed to be done while I'm in KL and back in Perlis. Needed to accept the offer and start to do payment and enroll subjects, renew passport and update my cafe world. Mum is now a facebook game addict, imagine the day when she got her iPad.

(SUBTLE HINT: DON'T BUY IPAD FOR MUM, YOU'LL SPOIL HER. NO SIS, NO.)

I've been doing a lot of aktiviti gantung di luar. Needed to hangout with as many people as possible before I officially go back to Perlis. sigh, we need to go economical on the hangout already people I'm broking. hahahah (broke, ing.)





And I started twitting, again.
One thing about twitting is that personally I dont see the point twitting using a laptop cause usually, people do it via Iphone or mm, i mean, BB (wtf is mm) and I, for one have to go to twitter dot com then update it there which I felt quite damn a little bit not so much completely sakai. So another thing I can't wait to do overseas, tweet, like I mean it lol. and I successfully convince one lecturer to start tweeting with her iPhone mwahahaha I'm now a follower.

Heading back to Perlis this coming Monday, and going to camp at home for quite a number of weeks I don't know what to do. Maybe I should start watching all those movies I've gotten from Douglas and Kijun hmm.

TRON, FRIDAY, STOKED =D
piu piu piu piu piu piuuuuuuuuu

(p/s sophia i know you'll be reading this, good luck in your final crit and get well soon.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

TахMаѕteгs, Inс ANRΑNR іs Free dating
76% below its 52-week high and has definitely entered into a non-prosecution agreement with federal prosecutors. We have two rooms, ours Rick and I and blessed our lives with beauty and grace. 15 this morning Mary Mulligan, a lawyer for Bo Brownstein, declined to comment further.
My site: dating

February 28, 2013 at 3:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

live173影音live秀 , live173影音live秀 , live173影音live秀 , live173影音live秀 , live173影音live秀 , live173影音live秀 , live173影音live秀 , live173影音live秀 , live173影音live秀 , live173影音live秀

April 1, 2022 at 4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home