Friday, January 26, 2007

23% of Fat

I am getting fatter.








Though is a wierd topic coming out from my mouth. But what the hell, I am getting fatter and fatter. Oh shit, I just found out two days ago while I was sitting in front of the computer watching Veronica Mars, then I looked down, oh dear god, where did the packs gone !!!???

*ahem, i don't even have one ahem ahem*

I once told myself that ,I should start doing sports.
while I was, 14.

But I didn't, for the whole 4 years.
I don't do sport since I was 13 and I am damn lucky that I can grow this tall.And thanks to the height I don't look fat.Looking at the round tummy is just so effing sad.So now I am actually fat, and weak. Weak as in I might lost competing sprinting with some random girl. AHHH !!!!!Noooooo~~~






I should start doing sports.
Ugh bugger.


Aunt from hometown :" yooooo tsk tsk, why you turn so skinny.. KL got nothing to eat is it..? aiyohhhhh~~"

shut up.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home