Friday, February 09, 2007

yeemoe

I failed to sign up my blogger just now.
Failed to type out the password correctly for, 12 times.
I am so bored.
******************************************************

I once checked back my archives to see things that I've posted last year. Then I know I was once desperate for real friendship. Once posted those emo posts that actually meaningless and shit.having that feeling of wanting to understand more about you and wants you to understand more about me. You get what I mean? I still can remember that night when I was walking alone to KTM on my way home I messaged Melanie and asked her :

"Mel, have you ever feel like want somebody to be your best friends or be their best friend? I am feeling like that right now. Sad eh?"

Minutes later she replied :

" Yeah I totally get you, it's like feeling of wanting to belong..."

It's kinda blurry now for me to think back what we typed in actually but that's something like this. But yeah, I once having that kind of feeling and that's the first time I get so emo in my 17 years life.

I don't know why I typed this, maybe I am bored, maybe I am topic-less, maybe I am seriously ranting. I really wanna know what makes me that desperate that time. Cause I am not now.


"Felix, you know everyone." =)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home