Tuesday, February 06, 2007

15 Minutes of Shock, 3 minutes of tears

O
M
F
G.

I was walking home with Aaron just now where me myself witnessed a handbag snatching case happened in front of ma-eyes just, like, that.

So it happened like this, where there was 3 malay ladies walking in front of us slowly with their handbag on their shoulders, 2 chinese guys behind us. We were walking at SS15,along the lane opposite KFC beside the big field on the way to Subang Jaya KTM. So there was 2 guys riding a motorcycle passed through us in front of us but none of us were awared about it cause it's normal that motorcyclists at that area riding the bike,crossing the small lane in the housing area law-less. So then Aaron and I try to walk pass the malay ladies then we heard they shouted. As we turn back we already saw the motorcyclists ran away, and there's one lady fell down on the ground and she's injured. Her ankle is bleeding and she sprained her left arm. I was seriously shocked,speechless.

Then the chinese guy told us saying the motorcyclist made a turn after they rode through them.

I freaked the fucking hell out of myself and guess what?

I called 999.




Seriously I called 999.
They failed to snatch the handbag, and I can't remember the plat number of the bike.
So there was this operator transfer my call to the Subang Jaya Police Station and I tried to describe what happened and what I saw. So guess what the policemen over there said :


"Panggil perempuan itu datang ke Polis Stesen dan report."

WTF?
no seriously, WTF?

Malaysian Police. Pft. PFT PFT PFT!!

So anyway, people that reading this, especially those that staying around SS15, please be careful. Not that ask you not to go out and stay at home after class and those shit, but please just be aware of people around you.

Yappy,Elvis, take care of yourself.Get well soon.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home