Tuesday, March 06, 2007

E W W *in a more terrible way*

Yes people I've ate a cockroach. I guess. So if I can't spit out a cockroach leg from my mouth, I guess the rest already flow into my tummy.

Apparently my stupid computer at home can't connect to this blogger dear god I wonder why.But in the other side I guess is good enough asking me to concentrate more on study and guess why.




Trials is coming.


TRIALS IS COMING ! ! !
*insert a sad-shrieking-face here*

Yesh oh dear trials is coming and we're so screwed. With the speed that I am using now to finish up my Maths paper 3, yes I definitely will screwed up the trials. So what can I say? Do more maths,study more Physics, read more Econs. Feel like straching my head off.


Bwargh.

Spent the whole Friday at Singass'. Playing guitar,singing,mahjong.Fun.
American Idol is back. Yesh, fresh new season. Chris Richardson and Blake Lewis is good. Gina Glocksen and Stephanie Edwards are has marvellous voices. Lakisha Jones is unbeatable, but I have a feeling that she's not going to win this season,same case to Mandisa from season 5. Melinda Doolittle and Phil Stacey is entertaining. Sanjaya Malakar and Antonella Barba is kissing-my-ass-ly sucks to the max. They should have been kicked out first, Paul Kim the Korean American is much better than him larh.sigh. But overall I think this season's contestant is less interesting,not because they are not good, just because last season has too many talent. The face+voice factor, people like Chris Daughtry, Kellie Pickler and Katherine Mcphee. Yes it's a great season last year.

Enough of the update, I should leave FTZ by then.Played a sucky game just now,should improve more on farming. Sigh.

Oh oh oh anyway, just found out that there're people hates me. There's some random guy typed on "FelixSucks" as his DotA nickname, Amir's the one that told me. But anyway, whoever you are, I hate you too. =)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home