Friday, March 16, 2007

Grr, bite you.

Currently at The Web.peeking at the same table.

The cheebeh counsellor just won't walk away. I was there meeting up my friend where she's asking about the Pre-U course,where I was thinking *kaching* here comes my RM250. Manatau..

MANATAU the cheebeh counsellor makes me wait for him to finish the whole counselling session for an hour plus. How the fuck can he talk for an hour plus keep on digressing the main topic withouth letting people go. Lecturer from TCPJ konon. From Pre-U talk to Pre-U talk to petrol price, economics, prices of diesel compared to rubber and why the hell larhh he won't let them go.

Then I was kicked out from the cafeteria area by some kiss-my-ass-lick-my-feet-motherfuckers. Stupid Taylors'.Stupid dupid Taylors'.

Grr.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger SilverIsle said...

Testing 1 2 3...

March 18, 2007 at 12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home