Thursday, March 08, 2007

Oh stupid human

So I lost my wallet again. In the MPH. Just got fucked up by my parents. Apparently lost your wallet twice in two to three months is quite-pissing-my-parents-off-full.

Few weeks ago, you volunteered to take the job as a leader where I think that i's finally the time for me to let go everything and enjoy the rest of my A-Level life properly as a college student, study play study.Apparently I was wrong. Last night is a disaster, lost wallet, thonnes of your undone job, those that supposed to be there are already left, home, maybe studying, or doing homework, or watching TV, while I,while I'm not supposed to, working my ass off, giving orders, climbing up and down, that's fine. Thankfully Miss Yeap's student volunteered to help and everyone is sweating inside the air-con-less hall doing the same thing. My shirt's wet and dry, wet and dry whick stinks and sweaty-sticky. I remained silent, keep on my work while I keep on thinking back how easy and simple promise you've made last time while I asked whether you can get the back row done."Yes" "Yes" Yes you blasted my head off. Somehow I really wonder how stupid of me taking up the job as the Vice President of the event while others are preparing for trials. Though I knew I was screwed but anyway,

I'm rushed to college and get MPH opened while I found out that everything falled off and I have to stick it back again.So someone smsed me and ask me whether I needed help. I reply yes and please be here as son as possible.There're people that not supposed to, but they are here to help since those that supposed to be here telling me they can't afford to skip class anymore. Oh what class? what class it is? OH , The AS Syllabus that exactly copied what you've learnt in Form 5 and you're telling me you can't afford to skip that, what kinda fucking reason is that? Oh have you ever asked me what am I having soon? No mine's no big deal, it's just A2 Trials that I have no idea where the hell should I start for revision and I am so screwed with it that I will probably screwed up the real A Levels Exam too. So once again I am running around giving orders and you are sitting in the class copying notes? I skipped Econs and Maths for your job and you're there copying notes? That's so fair.

And that's not all, when the whole event's done you left me there cleaning the whole hall alone?There's 13,13 of you all and none fo you showed up. Oh ya, you showed up with a bunch of friends showing them your artwork which the rest has been done by Miss Yeap's student? Yeah. and you left.Without even asking something like this :"Felix do you need help?" No you just left.And I am there while the workers there pitying me saying that I am so pity have to work alone while I hate it. and apparently you just gone with the wind, lost in contact.

And oh ya, I met you in the library entrance and you told me that your friend helped me clean up the stuffs. Yes he did and it's very nice of him to helped out though is none of his business where those that suppose to clean up, like you, just gone no where. And you know what, the moment he reached, I already climbed up the ladder, tearing up the dragon apart.

I am speechless. For days I worked like crap on those work that I am not supposed to do.
It's just crap.
Crap.

I am done ranting.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home