Monday, March 26, 2007

Fucking, fucking rant

So it happens that KTM train broke down,due to engine failure at Petaling station. Nice freakin' 9.45pm.
So it happens that the train drivers that goes different ways were arguing with each other that someone need to let out the lane for them to pass through, freakin' typical Malaysian.
So it happens that the whole argument thing goes on like 15++ minutes where I just stand outside the train with like few hundreds of Malaysian, 3 trans, 1 Caucasian and 1 miserable Taylorian as well waiting for someone to tell us what to do, where to wait, where to go.
So it happens that I am terribly dirty-smelly-sticky and I need to at least wash up my face in a minute.
So it happens that the train can only transfer us to the next station at Pantai Dalam.
So it happens that when everyone rushed out from the train and I can't find my wallet.

















and So it happens that it's in my bag. =). Gotcha.
So it happens that I missed the first bus, which tool every freakin 100+ people waiting outhere squashing their fat ass trying to get into the first bus, and only 3 miserable people didn't make it.
A lame-pissed-off-fucktard, A Taylorian and A Muay-Thai boxer.
So it happens that we talked.
So it happens that we hooked up.







NOT.
So it happens that the bus service assistant told us that the next bus is coming in 10 minutes.
So it happens that we convert the time he gave us into Malaysian time.

10x3. 30 minutes.
So it happens that we waited for the next bus for 30 minutes.
So it happens that I spent the whole time in the bus playing with a damn-adorable-kid.Making stupid faces.
So it happens that when I reached KL Central by bus, then I know that I can't even take the KTM anymore back to Kepong, cause the whole KTM ends their service at that time, fixing the problem.
So it happens that I cussed in front of the lady at the service booth.
So it happens that I called my aunt, thought that she might can come and fetch me.
So it happens that she refused to do so only because it's kinda far.

Kinda.

So it happens that I have to waste up my time listening to her comparing how far it is from Kepong to Central, and keep on asking me if there's other way home. Obviously there is. There's this LRT thing. Then she nagged about where to pick me up, SOGO station or Kelana Jaya.
So it happens that I seriously wasted 20 minutes just to listen to her fucking piece of crap. and she ends up telling me,

"I don't want to go so far"

So it happens that it pissed me off and I really wanna yell at her so I just told her that just give me a place, I wanna go home, period. So she asked me to go SOGO.
So it happens that she called in the minute while it's my turn to buy the ticket, asked me to change to Kelana Jaya.
So it happens that I cussed twice in the same station, within minutes.
So it happens that I called mum, complained the whole piece of crap to her and she only can ask me to bear for few more months.
So it happens that I complained everything her nice sister can do to us,

AS
A
FAMILY.

So it happens that my live, is not even worth a few liters of petrol.
So it happens that my FAMILY, compared my live with the few liters of petrol.
So it happens that I am not that worthy for her after all, I am just wasting her space of room, wasting her time taking-care-of-us-while-in-the-real-sense-we're-wiping-her-ass-spoon feed-her.
So it happens that this freaky-old-single-woman is my aunt.
So it happens that she keep on complaining about how susah payah she climbed the valleys, swimmed through the sea and walk over the desert WHILE IN REALITY just walk downstairs, push the car button, and lay her freaking ass on the Vios cushion and come and fetch me at the nearest place she need to go to.
So it happens that I didn't talk to her at all in the car.
So it happens that I called mum after I reach home, ranting over here.
So it happens that still, my freaking live has been compared to the freaking-liters-of-petrol.


Freaking liters of petrol.
Just fucking-can't-believe-it.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

just pay her for those precious litres man..silently leave a couple of bucks on her seat,see how she goes..
relatives i tell you..
& it pains us to be related in blood & ethnicity..
like you murdered her cat or something...

March 27, 2007 at 9:36 PM  
Blogger Felix said...

yes la Juin you understand.
that's the reason I wanna get the hell out of this house since last year but i don't have the right to do so. sigh.

March 27, 2007 at 10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home