Friday, March 30, 2007

Phew,mum,proved.

So yeah. Birthday is coming in two days. Excited? Bwargh-ly not.

Now…Why again? Ah, cause i.have.physics.paper.4.test.on.the.following.day.
Ah.. Now I get it.





FUCKER.
Stupid trials, somemore it’s going to be my one and only 18th birthday you know. Saddening.

So people keep telling me eh Felix, I wonder if your birth is a big fat April Fool joke arh.
Like like,the doctor might switch you and another baby with your mum so your mum get her child and her mum got you.
So then I thinking back then, I was told, by my mum, that there’s a lady that shared the same wad with her while both of them are at the pre-giving-birth-period-I-wonder-what’s-the-proper-term. And it appears that the lady’s son share the same birthday with me.Now come and think about it. OMFG. Bad times.
IT MIGHT BE TRUE !!!

No wonder my friends told me I don’t look like my siblings!!!
No wonder my friends told me I am better looking than them!!!














Fine they didn’t say that.
So I decided to call my mum.
“Ma a, I asked you larh, is there any possibilities that the doctor might switch me and Kai Xuan as a April Fool prank?”
Just so you know, Kai Xuan is the guy that share the same birthday with me.

So Mum hung up the phone, directly.

Minutes later I received a SMS.
It’s Mum.
“Don’t waste your handphone credit on this kinda retarded question.”

And minutes later another SMS still from mum.
“and come and think about it,I doubted they did, no wonder you looked so ugly.”


Proved. That’s my mum.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home