Saturday, June 16, 2007

Crushed Keat's

It's finally over.Everything.

The C-s in the Economics paper just now freak me out for a while.
Mum sms-ed asked me how's the paper

I smiled. I am happy with it I guess, so much better than the essay paper.
And Mum, Father's Day is on Sunday. chillax.

***


Can you believe it?
I can't. It's like one and a half year, done.


DONE.

No more sitting in the classroom making noises.
No more singing out loud in the library.
No more FTZ after class.
No more embarassing ourselves while changing class.
No more notes-copying, listening, and staring at the assets *ahem*
No, freaking, more college life.

For hours I've been thinking, NOW WHAT?

Seriously, NOW WHAT?

Prom is in 2 days.
Perhentian is in 2 weeks.
then what?

back to Perlis, car license, work, and what?






Part of my heart belongs to PE4.
and this part of heart is killing me now.

Too much love apparently.
It's 2.16am.

Time to emo.



Felix Saw
2.16am

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home