Monday, July 30, 2007

Well being tagged is a good thing I wonder. At least for me, this poor bored human-orang-utan-going-to-be.

Anyway Suk Yein, thanks for tagging me twice, in, 2 days.
The latest tag you tagged me, did it before, thanks to the tagging queen JerLynn Tee nehehe. Here it is.

So I'm here doing your second tag.
What's within arm's reach on your desk, without leaning forward too much?

1. 2G Pendrive*2 and one 256MB Pendrive
dotA and Photoshop is in it. So freaking lazy to download the installer.
It has been two weeks I listened to my songs inside my pendrive until NOW, THEN I found out that I should've copy'em out no need so mafan to plug in and listen.

2. Comic book
Nothing much with it, it's a good time killing item waiting for the slow computer to load and all.

3. Sketch book and one blue color pencil
Yes I draw when I'm bored.
Yes I draw with one color only cause I just don't know where the hell my other color pencils gone.

4.
Microphone
Has been using this mic to record myself singing, playing guitar along.
and I sound gay in it when I listen back the recordings. fuck.

5. One empty Cola can.
Itu ada lima hari sejarah sudah.
It's suprising that dad tak nampak sampah itu dekat sana dan marah aku.

Okay I just threw it away, finally.

6. A piece of small paper sticking at the computer screen saying :

" attach the song for Alvin"


It's just a reminder. Nothing much.


Tagging:
1) Seok Kheng
2) Li Ee
3) Ming ?
4) Farah Adila
5) Sze Keat
6) Alvin

3 Comments:

Blogger Keat said...

tagging people is fun.
but shooting them with bazookas is fun-ner. gajibabomb!!

July 31, 2007 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger cookie said...

Haha.. if I actually did tags.. XD

Too lazy to do them.
Most of the time. :)

July 31, 2007 at 4:46 PM  
Blogger Felix said...

bazooka.............?


and oh ee, too bad then.

July 31, 2007 at 7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home