Monday, March 02, 2009

how now brown cow.



new video yesterday morning. did a little bit of video editing.
do rate, subscribe, comment, whatever on it.


random statement : my external harddisc has filled with pictures from Angels play. woohoo.
random statement 2 : doug just passed me slumdog and heroes.

i got building construction to study and research on.
and design studio clientile profiling work is starting tomorrow.
zomg i am so excited.


[UPDATED]

OH OH OH.
GUESS WHAT, I JUST FOUND OUT THAT I GOT BOMB-ED LIKE, 2 MONTHS AGOHAHAHAHA.


there's this anonymous,"Anonymous".
commented on one of my post with the picture I camwhored with Billy. so it was disgusting.

here here tengok tengok.

Anonymous said...

gawd you are so disgusting stop acting cute and pose in front of the camera with you dog you are making me sick with that huge grin on your face



1st of January, 2009. early in the morning. happy new year hahahaha.

act cute... lai ming is that you?
so apparently my smile is making people sick. dude you should see my face when i'm not smiling.
it can make people sicker. hahahahah those vomit blood sicker. So i better stick back to the idea of grinning like a retard. at least i am smiling hahaha. sand in the vgs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home