Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Tell me about it

I broke my own home keys into half yesterday. It's an accident, don't ask me how, but it appears to happen. And I've forgotten to ask the keys from my sister and it turns out that I've saved 6 bucks today,thanks to Kameni for driving me home, and traded a 45-minutes-stuck-outside-the-house-payback.

So, guess what I've done while waiting for help. I spent some time find 3 sticks and some rope around the front yard. Oh, I only found 2 sticks from my own house and I stole one from my neighbour. Then I tied up the 3 sticks and try to use the long stick and hook my keys form the living room table outside though I know it's broke. Luckily my aunt came to the rescue and save me from doing idiot stuff and make myself fishy. Luckily none watching me or else by then, aunt have to come to rescue me, at the balai.

Was watching Veronica Mars, good mood, and one simple message ruin everything. Finally this day has come, though no one want this to happen, it's really sucks. Big one.Oh dear god, hopefully they are both fine.

Farah, please get well soon. Everyone in PE4 is worried about you.
and both of you, please be strong. I'm really speechless, really, speechless right now.
Tomorrow is going to be a sucky one.

Love kills.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home