Thursday, February 15, 2007

Shit happens recently.
Sorrow overwhelmed.
Tears dropping.
Shattered.
In pieces.
Disappointment.
Seperation.
Misunderstanding.
Conflict.
Betrayal.
Giving up on hope.

Life's that fuckingly, so damn fuckingly sad, isn't it so?


******************************************

And dear YOU :

You know what ? After I did so much for you then I realised, you don't even care about us. But I don't want to end up our friendship like this because I care about it more than anyone, any other of your friends I think. But now then I know you don't even care. So maybe I am stupid enough to trust and think that you still care of our friendship. Now it seems that you don't. I still keep the last hope in my heart and I insist not to let it go. I guess we'll see what happen soon.

Sometimes I really wish that I don't know you at the first place, at least now I don't have to worry this much on you.

Or maybe I am too perasan about us. I am too perasan that I thought I know you well but maybe I am not even close about it.

I guess we're on the same boat now, Farah.



You think you know me well
But you don't know me

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home